About Solar Edge
SolarEdge was established in 2006 with offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge is a Stock Exchange listed company with shares trading on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ:SEDG). SolarEdge is a provider of power optimizers, solar inverters and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. SolarEdge products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
Advantages of the Power Optimizer include:
- 25 Years Product Warranty
- Up to 25% More energy
- Superior Efficiency (99.5%)
- Mitigates all types of module mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Easy installation, module level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
Advantages of the inverter include:
- 12 Years Product Warranty
- High operating efficiency of up to 98.0%
- By connecting a SolarEdge optimiser to PV it becomes a smart panel ( module-level monitoring)
- Available with 3G SIM card pre-installed. Out of box internet ready
- IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- High level visibility of your system performance
- Easy access via mobile devices
- Free monitoring for systems lifetime.
- Used for monitoring production, consumption or feed-in monitoring
Making PV Panels Smarter
Our solar panels blend into your roof with integrated front skirts and no visible mounting hardware. The result is a clean, streamlined look.